Printing International receives silver Ecovadis award
In 2021, Printing International was awarded a silver Ecovadis medal. The award shows the quality of its sustainability management.
The company sees itself as a one-stop shop, which aims to provide their customers with a full integrated process to decorate their products with branding or functional designs; to offer high quality products through a personal sales channel and/or via worldwide partners; to get as close as possible to customers in order to assist them with advice, knowledge and solutions for decorating products.
Printing International is also proactively investing in new technologies to eliminate as many restrictions as possible when it come to decorating products and is looking to identify problems in the market and come up with solutions.
All these efforts are now paying off. In 2021, the company was awarded a silver Ecovadis medal. This demonstrates the quality of its sustainability management. EcoVadis provides a holistic sustainability ratings service for companies, delivered via a global cloud-based SaaS platform.
Some of Printing International’s strengths recognised by Ecovadis include:
· Purchasing and/or generating renewable energy
· Improving energy efficiency through technology or equipment upgrades
· Taking measures to reuse or recycle waste
· Reducing water consumption through innovative equipment, methods or technologies
· Conducting internal audits on health & safety issues
· Providing protective equipment to all impacted employees
· Carrying out employee health & safety detailed risk assessment