ALL4PACK Emballage Paris 2022: time to take stock
The ALL4PACK Emballage Paris 2022 exhibition has closed its doors and was a great success! Let’s take a look at the exhibition’s offer, the participation objectives and the impact on the professionals’ activity in 2023.
Three months later, it’s time to take stock of the highlights and key events of the 2022 edition. Key figures, visitor profiles, statistics: we take stock of the spin-offs sector by sector, the show’s programming and content, the conferences, as well as the highlights and innovations.
ALL4PACK Emballage Paris 2022, an international trade fair
Packaging professionals gathered in Paris Nord Villepinte for the ALL4PACK Emballage Paris 2022, from 21 to 24 November 2022. An unmissable event, a real international crossroads between the various players in the packaging, processing, printing and logistics sectors.
ALL4PACK Emballage Paris 2022 in a few key figures :
- 1100 exhibitors and brands – including 250 new exhibitors.
- 50% processing, 36% packaging, 8% printing, 6% logistics.
- 51% international exhibitors.
- 81% of exhibitors considered their participation in the show as decisive for the company.
- 25 free conferences in 4 days.
- 101 innovative packagings exhibited.
- 300 machines in operation.
- 48% of new visitors to ALL4PACK Emballage Paris 2022.
- 32% of international visitors.
- 51% of visitors directly involved in the user industries.
The figures speak for themselves: there will be a total of 45,000 professional visits during the 2022 edition.
Among the visitors to ALL4PACK Emballage Paris 2022:
- 51% represented user industries.
- 59% attended the show with purchase or investment intentions.
- 83% play a role in the purchasing process.
Statistics on the sectoral distribution of user industries :
- 33% food processing.
- 19% other industries.
- 11% industrial goods.
- 9% distribution / e-commerce.
- 7% beauty / hygiene.
- 6% consumer goods.
- 5% pharmaceuticals / health.
- 3% beverages & liquids.
- 3% catering / VAE / home delivery.
- 3% luxury industry.
The show welcomed 48% of new visitors, i.e. almost half of the total number of visitors. A breeding ground for new meetings, with openings for partnerships, sales and investments, the show brought together a wide range of visitors from various trades:
- 51% user industries.
- 15% engineering / consultancy / design office / IT services companies.
- 13% design / packaging / communication / advertising agencies.
- 8% import-export.
- 6% wholesalers.
- 4% professional organisations / press / education / training.
- 3% administrations / communities.
What do all the professionals visiting the ALL4PACK Emballage Paris 2022 show have in common?
Decision-making profiles, interested visitors, ready to invest and commit themselves:
- 20% commercial / vente / import-export.
- 16% direction générale / direction site.
- 12% emballage / packaging / conditionnement.
- 12% achats / approvisionnement.
- 9% production / fabrication / exploitation.
- 8% recherche & développement / études / conseil.
The ALL4PACK Emballage Paris 2022 exhibition offer
The 2022 edition will have marked the great return of the ALL4PACK Emballage Paris trade show, with a high-flying programme after four years of absence. The organisers have banked on a content-rich show, with a programme full of highlights, conferences and events.
One of these is the ALL4PACK Innovations, which stands out as the show’s major star event: at the crossroads of trends, new products and innovations, this competition federates, highlights and rewards the leading innovations of exhibitors. The expert committee rewarded the winners by category:
Category Sustainable and responsible solution: Leygatech
Winners: Bastin-Pack NV, Goglio, Loire Plastic Industrie, SGT France
Design and ergonomics: Goglio
Winners: Acti Pack, Leef Blattwerk GMBH.
Innovative technology: Engilico
Winners: ADMC, Esko-Graphics, KHS GMBH, Printing International,
NV/SA, U2 Robotics.
Material of the future: Tosa
Winners: Cilkoa, Getra.
Logistics performance: Ranpak BV
Winners: Livingpackets France SAS, Qimarox BV, Schoeller Allibert, Storopack France SAS.
With a special mention from the jury for Livingpackets France.
All this helped to attract exhibitors and visitors, but above all it aimed to highlight the major role of CSR within companies, by directing the spotlight towards companies with innovative solutions with low environmental impact.
The backdrop to the show was the essential transition of all markets towards the circular economy.
This 100% new space reflects the show’s new positioning, in order to highlight possible pro-environmental initiatives and the measurement of their positive impact, while stimulating exchanges between the industry’s players around this theme.
Participate in the next edition of ALL4PACK Emballage Paris!
Among the objectives of participating in ALL4PACK Emballage Paris :
- Discover new products.
- Exchange with suppliers and partners.
- Meet future suppliers.
- Learn more about the latest developments in the sector.
- Discover and create new opportunities for collaboration/partnership.
YOUR PRIVILEGED CONTACTS
+33 (0)1 47 56 32 45
+33(0)1 76 77 12 13